New to the Group

  • Kent Davis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2006
      I'm new to the group and just wanted to share my excitement in the
      SCCP calling plan. I just worked Camp Greilick in MI with a Scout
      working on his merit badge. I probably wouldn't have been monitoring
      the Freq except for SCCP. They're on 14.286 if you're real time!

      We'll be at camp next week working QRP from Camp Ottari in the Blue
      Ridge Mountains of VA so listen out for us as well!

      73's
      Kent Davis
      KI4HWN