Camp Hinds THURSDAY eves

  • ray@sirois.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2006
      Camp Hinds BSA, Raymond Maine

      ...will be S+P and calling "CQ Scout Camps"
      on 14.290 mhz
      around 1900 EDT off and on until 1830 EDT
      every THURSDAY
      starting tonight for the rest of the summer.

      A3S tribander up 30 ft.
      We also have dipole for 40-80m.
      and 2m.

      Radio MB is offered one period during the day, and
      to suppliment that N1RY shows
      up for a couple of hours after supper each Thursday
      to fire up some HF, ATV, and hook into some local
      repeaters. We may get some PSK31 going this
      summer too. But I'm not hooked up for that tonight.

      CYA on the air!

      73,

      Ray - N1RY
      WJ0TA HamScout Club