JOTA Patch

  • barry whittemore
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2006
      I have an extra 1995 JOTA patch that i would like to trade for a different
      one i would prefer 2004 but not 93 or 94 as i have them.
      Thanks
      Barry
      WB1EDI/KB1NH

    • Gary Wilson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1 3:19 PM
        --- In ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com, "barry whittemore" <wb1edi@...>
        wrote:
        > I have an extra 1995 JOTA patch that i would like to trade for a
        different
        > one i would prefer 2004 but not 93 or 94 as i have them.

        Are you interested in a 2002 BSA JOTA? I already have a 1995, but
        have extra 2002's to trade if that will do you any good.

        Also does anyone have a 1992 BSA JOTA patch for sale or trade? That's
        the one that I'm looking for need.

        YIS & 73

        Gary, K2GW