Google in Scouting Style on 22 February: what an Idea!

  • Chikai
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2006
      As you'll all know, Google change their logo for special moments and events. Olympic rings during the Games, Christmas decorations for Christmas, Cucumbers on World Vegetable Day..

      A petition was drafted to have Google in Scouting style on 22 February. This date is Baden-Powell Day, or International Thinking Day because it is the Birthday of both Lord and Lady BP. Now all we need to do is get X people to sign the petition. Not so hard as there are many millions of Scouts and Scouters worldwide. We just need to do it.

      To cut a long story short: Click on the link and sign the petition.

      Want to see mine? It's number 1792.
      Please pass this message on to all Scouts you know.

      YIS and 73,

      Paul Joosten
      "Chikai" Cub Scout Master, Sionee Pack, Scouting Ashanti, Zoetermeer, The Netherlands
      PA5UL Radio Interested Scout RIS#410