RE: Re: [ScoutRadio] Carrying an HT at Philmont

  • fisher_daniel@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 17 , May 25, 2006
      Steve,

      I've thought of that. However, that leaves me having to find someone to get the kids on the air. Since U of S is in Winter Park, which is in the Orlando metro area, perhaps I can get someone from one of the clubs there to set up a station where the leaders can talk to the Scouts over here. (We're about 80 miles from where U of S is being held.)

      73, Dan AI4GK

      From: "Stephen M. Shearer" <wb3lgc@...>
      Date: 2006/05/24 Wed PM 05:05:54 EDT
      To: <ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: RE: Re: [ScoutRadio] Carrying an HT at Philmont

      Dan,

      You could look at UofS and JOTA on the same weekend as an opportunity to
      spread the RADIO message to BSA. Set up a JOTA station at the University of
      Scouting event and make it part of the activities.

      73, Steve WB3LGC