I Messed Up: Subscriber List OCARG EAGLE

  • Fred Stevens K2FRD
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2006
      Hi All--

      I know there's quite a few subscribers in
      ScoutRadio Group to the Otschodela Council
      Amateur Radio Group newsletter, the OCARG EAGLE.
      I messed up good this time. I hit the wrong
      button and erased my hard drive thus requiring a
      full reinstall of my operating system. I have a
      backup external HD and CDs, but I had failed to
      back up my data since January therefore losing a
      number of subscriber addresses since then plus
      the articles, data, images, copy, and notes for
      the May EAGLE.

      If you are an EAGLE subscriber and you did not
      receive my monthly message today requesting news
      for the May EAGLE, would you be so kind to resend
      me your email address? Also, if you submitted
      anything for the EAGLE, would you kindly resubmit
      it to this unworthy editor?

      If you are not an EAGLE subscriber, please feel
      free to become one by merely sending me your
      address to add to the list. See below for
      details, but we are still the only Scouting - ham
      radio newsletter in the world with some 30 states
      and provinces and 10 countries represented on the
      subscriber list.

      Many thanks to all!

      Hang-dawg humbly and self-chastised,
      73 de Fred Stevens K2FRD, VO2FS
      Editor-Publisher
      OCARG EAGLE

      --
      The OCARG EAGLE, newsletter of the Otschodela
      Council (BSA) Amateur Radio Group is published

      The EAGLE is best read by Version 7 of Adobe
      Reader (activates hypertext) available for no
      cost at
      .

      Subscriptions are free; there is no spam, no ads,
      no solicitations. Each edition is addressed via
      Blind CC to reduce the size of recipients'
      headers and to prevent spammers from receiving a
      ready-made spam list.

      Further information regarding Otschodela Council
      Amateur Radio Group (BSA, Oneonta, NY) and
      archived EAGLEs may be found at:
      http://homepage.mac.com/k2frd/ocarg.htm

      ©2006 by OCARG KZ2BSA, James LeBaron WA2IAX
      Trustee and W. Frederick Stevens K2FRD,
      Editor-Publisher OCARG EAGLE