NoCode Tech Prep Course

  • Gary Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2006
      If the materials are more licensing exam oriented and not just merit badge
      oriented, you might also want to put them on
      http://www.hamradioinstructor.com/index.html , which is the common point for
      storing sharable licensing instruction materials on the net. We also have a
      concurrent Yahoo discussion Group called "Ham Instructor".

      There's lots of stuff there to download as well. The "cliff notes" to "Now
      Your Talking" are particulalrly helpful to the folks I've taught.

      73

      Gary Wilson, K2GW
      Radio MB Counselor