ScoutRadio Files Area

  • Gary Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2006
      Since we're now getting a lot of good material in the files area to
      share, I've created some file folders for different topics such as
      JOTA, Field Day, Graphics, Radio Merit Badge day to help organize it.
      Please move any files you've loaded to the appropriate folder to make
      it easier for folks to find stuff. Or create anew folder if that's
      appropriate.

      You do this by going to your file, selecting "cut", going to the
      target folder, and selecting "paste". Voila! Perhaps the sysops also
      have rights to move others files to the appropriate folders.

      We've certainly grown over the years!

      73

      Gary, K2GW