Re: [ScoutRadio] ARRL Scouting Ad Hoc Committee

  • Jon Pearl - W4ABC
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2006
      Hi Bill.

      I have corresponded with Brian in the past and thought that it might have been through this list.  I did a little searching in the management archives and found him to have left the group in 2002.

      I think this is an important enough issue, and that we should have the benefit of his participation.

      I have emailed him - requesting him to rejoin.

      73,

      Jon Pearl - W4ABC
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 13, 2006
        I have past this thread on to the Oklahoma SM to see if he can apply some influence.

        Clay WA6LBU