RE: [ScoutRadio] Setting up a troop to troop sched

  • Jamie Holmes
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 12, 2006
      Message
      Gordon:

      Thanks for the quick response. I have an opportunity to use another station that could accomodate our guys on Monday January 23/1006. Would this work for you or any of your guys? Our badge requirment is to make contact with Scouts who are not in Canada, therefore only speaking with scouters doesn't count. If this doesn't work sometime in February would probably be good.

      73

      Jamie/VE3GXQ