Sussex District Cub Family Camp

  • Jack Rueckel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      The Amateur Radio portion and the overall Sussex District
      (Patriot's Path Council) Cub Family Camp was a success. The station
      operated for approximately 10 hours on Saturday October 22nd. The
      station had over 600 people through during the course of the day,
      around 1/2 Cub Scouts, made over 100 contacts, in more than 12
      countries and 25 states. The Scouts had an opportunity to speak with
      countries as far away as Uganda, and an aeronautical mobile station out
      over the Atlantic Ocean!
      We have already started to receive QSL cards, and are finishing up
      our certificates. I there are any Scout groups on the list that contact
      us, please feel free to email me.
      Our thanks to those that made an attempt to contact us!

      73,
      Jack N2NHN
      Pack 90 CC