RE: [ScoutRadio] For Sale from Troop 139 in Bergenfield NJ - Not a joke, but also VERY FUNNY!

  • J. Gordon Beattie, Jr., W2TTT
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2005

      Available from the Ham Radio Operators of Boy Scout Troop 139 in
      Bergenfield, NJ

      Each product includes a full specification sheet and a letter of
      appreciation.

      GREAT GIFT IDEA FOR CHRISTMAS, HANUKAH, OR ANY OTHER HOLIDAY!

      We offer three STANDARD models and three DELUXE EDITION models and two
      special options for memorializing and personalizing your GRID LEAK PAN.

      Model GLP-100 GRID LEAK PAN
      $10 post paid CONUS.

      Model GLP-1500 LEGAL LIMIT GRID LEAK PAN
      $20 post paid CONUS

      Model GLP-3000 HEAVY DUTY GRID LEAK PAN
      $30 post paid CONUS

      TROOP 139 DELUXE EDITION   add $20
      The "Troop 139 Deluxe Edition" Models have a Troop 139 Patch affixed to your
      GRID LEAK PAN.

      There are many wonderful additional features to admire in this DELUXE
      EDITION GRID LEAK PAN!

      The special patch identifies the Troop, St. John the Evangelist Church, our
      chartering organization  for over 60  years, and our community of
      Bergenfield, "The Friendly Town".  It features three fleur-de-lis,
      signifying the importance of the Holy Trinity in the red, white and blue
      colors of our country, and a welcoming campfire symbolizing the universal
      warmth, friendship and fellowship of our Troop.  The four logs of our
      campfire represent a Scout's duties to "God", "Country", "Family" and
      "Self".  The background of sky, water, forests, fields and mountains show
      the gifts of God's bounty in our land.

      Model GLP-100DLX GRID LEAK PAN
      $30 post paid CONUS.

      Model GLP-1500DLX LEGAL LIMIT GRID LEAK PAN
      $40 post paid CONUS

      Model GLP-3000DLX HEAVY DUTY GRID LEAK PAN
      $50 post paid CONUS

      MEMORIALIZE YOUR GRID LEAK PAN!   add $10
      For an additional $10, the Troop will be happy to name the purchaser and/or
      the recipient on its Web site: www.troop139.org <http://www.troop139.org/> .
      Please include your preferences with your order.

      PERSONALIZE YOUR GRID LEAK PAN  addition cost dependent on plate and text
      These include engraved plates noting the occasion, and if desired, the names
      and calls of the donor and/or recipient.  Contact w2ttt@... for pricing
      for a specific text message and plate type (metal or plastic)

      Higher power and special application designs available by request.

      Check or Postal Money Order accepted

      Payments should be made to "Boy Scout Troop 139" and sent to

      Boy Scout Troop 139
      c/o St. John the Evangelist Church
      29 North Washington Ave.
      Bergenfield, NJ 07621

      Proceeds go to Scouting programs for needy young people.
      All products are fabricated by Scouts and Scouters who are licensed Radio
      Amateurs.

      Thanks!
      Gordon Beattie
      w2ttt@...