Re: [ScoutRadio] JOTA from Southeast Michigan

  • Al Katzman
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2005
      I might add for those who contacted K2BSA/8 out of the Macomb/Ojibwa District camporee at Wilcox Mill Park campsite, the QSL information is to be sent to KA8JJN.

      frank@... wrote:
      Wallace, KE8HR, and I will be operating during JOTA as follows:

      Saturday, 15 October, approx. 1300-2100Z from the Ottawa District Camporee
      near Clarkston, Michigan.  Boy Scouts/Venturers only.

      Sunday, 16 October, approx. 1700-2100Z from Novi, Michigan. This one's
      mainly for the Cubs.

      Freq & modes: Mostly 40m & 20m phone near the usual Scout freqs

      We will use KE8HR. QSL via KE8HR or NF8M.

      73.

      YiS,
      Frank Maynard, NF8M
      CM, Pack 54; MC, Troop 407; District Cub Training Chair & Roundtable Staff
      ...and a good old Bobwhite too! (C-23-04)
      Mighty Ottawa District, Clinton Valley Council (10 Year Quality District)
      Novi, Michigan