UK JOTA station listing

  • Malcolm - G4CXT
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2005
      The full listing of all UK JOTA stations can be found on-line by clicking on the link below:

      UK JOTA list

      There are 109 stations listed here.  Approximately 50 stations have provided operational details including e-mail addresses & JOTA website addresses, and QSL routes.  The database is accessible in two forms:  basic (suitable for printing) and full - which has all details submitted.

      There will be no further updates after tonight as I will be operating at GB0DDS and GB2IRS over the weekend.  I hope to hear some of you!

      Have a good JOTA everybody.

      Malcolm, G4CXT
      ADC(Scouts) Deben District, Suffolk
      Web Manager www.radio-scouting.org.uk