[ScoutRadio] JOTA from W2TTT Troop 139 Bergenfield, NJ

  • J. Gordon Beattie, Jr., W2TTT
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2005

      Hi Folks!

      W2TTT will be on the air from St. John the Evangelist Roman Catholic Church in Bergenfield, NJ on Saturday starting at 1500Z and continuing until at least 2100Z.  That’s 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM EDT here in the eastern US.

      St. John’s has been the chartering organization of Boy Scout Troop 139 since 1942.

      We will be QRV on 40m,  20m, 6m & 2m.

      If you plan to be on the air near northern New Jersey, call us on the 146.70, 146.955 or 146.79 repeaters (all PL 141.3) or 50.125 or 144.200 USB.

      We’ll be in the normal JOTA SSB frequency ranges on 40m and 20m.

      Visitors to the station can call me at the number listed below to get directions.

      73 & Thanks!

      Gordon Beattie

      w2ttt@...

      201.314.6964