JOTA 2005 Operation from Battleship New Jersey NJ2BB

  • Harry Bryant
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2005
      JOTA 2005

      Battleship New Jersey ARS (NJ2BB) will be hosting Webelos Scouts from the Southern
      New Jersey area both Saturday and Sunday.  We expect about 70 Scouts to spend time
      with us.  We will have 2 or 3 stations active on HF, one on VHF and will be active/available
      on IRPL through the WB3EHB node 3740, which is located in Camden NJ.

      On HF we'll be active on SSB and PSK31 and possibly RTTY and CW.

      Please look for us on the bands from the Big "J"

      Harry - AA2WN
      Battleship New Jersey ARS

      Be sure to visit our webpage at  www.nj2bb.org