JOTA Minnesota Baylor Park

  • Don
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2005
      Hi all:

      I am Don Burgess/KC0QNA and I will seeing some 200 Boy/Girl Scouts in
      the west metro of the Twin Cities. We will be operating as call sign
      WB0RMK and will operate on modes: Digital, Packet, CW, Phone and
      possibly SSTV. If you are in the Carver county area of Minnesota and
      would like to join us, please do. All we ask is you call or email me
      so we allow your individuals or troop time on the radios. Also, at
      Baylor Park will be a Astronomy center and we will be looking at the
      Full Moon coming at us on Tuesday as well as Mars, along with other
      goodies. Again, we hope to chat with all. If you would like more
      details, please email me at: kc0qna@... Chat soon

      Don Burgess
      KC0QNA
      President of SMARTS Radio Club Minnesota