International scout web community

  • David Hutchinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2000
      Hi guys

      I thought you might be interested to have a look at an International
      scouting web area which has a message board, photo albums and a chat room.
      This is the Brownsea Island Patrol MSN community which I manage. We have
      scout and guide leader membership from around the world. Unfortunately due
      to a misunderstanding MSN converted us to a private community so to
      actually see the area you will need to join as a member. The community can
      be found at

      http://communities.msn.co.uk/BrownseaIslandPatrol

      You will also need a MSN or Hotmail Passport to gain access but there is
      information on that at the above URL gateway.

      I have just posted a new version of my own web page at

      http://www.qsl.net/gi4fum

      73 de

      David Hutchinson GI4FUM
      Antrim, Northern Ireland