patches

  • kymbare
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2005
      I have the address for patches for jpta, but does anyone have the
      address th order this years patches for joti for the boys scouts?
    • Larry Worthington (KC9HDP)
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 29, 2005
        I just ordered them through the local council shop.

        Larry (KC9HDP)
        Troop 11
        Advancment Chail
        >I have the address for patches for jpta, but does anyone have the
        > address th order this years patches for joti for the boys scouts?

        > Now that you've got new licensees in your unit, why not have them subscibe
        > to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ScoutRadioYouth

        > http://www.ontargetbsa.org/

        > Visit the Adventure Radio Society: http://www.natworld.com/ars/
        >
        > ScoutRadio start page:
        > addresses - change your subscription details, etc.)
        >
        > Post message: ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        It has removed 186 spam emails to date.
        Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!
      • kimbare
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 29, 2005
          Re: [ScoutRadio] patches They only had the info for jota not joti...there is usually a separate address