Re: [ScoutRadio] CB Antenna Thread

  • Neil Lauritsen
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 13, 2005
      Bill,

       I agree with you 100% which is why I allowed the thread to continue as long as it has and why I approved the last two messages before asking for us to get back on subject. A question was asked not related to scouting or amateur radio, answers were given and now it is time to move on.
      Tnx.

      YIS,

      Neil, W4NHL

      Mr. Lauritsen,
      A Scout is Helpful. We are Scouters first and Amateur Radio Operators
      second. Help was asked for and help was given.
      I hope that we all will continue give help to anyone who asks for it.

      YiS,

      Bill, W2BSA

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 14, 2005
        Here is a group for folks interested in 11 meter discussions.

        I like the group.

        Dave, N9FAA, Eagle Scoutt, '77, '81 Jamborees as K2BSA volunteer

        http://mail.yahoo.com