Re: [ScoutRadio] CB Antenna Thread

  • Bill Stewart
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 13, 2005
      Mr. Lauritsen,
      A Scout is Helpful. We are Scouters first and Amateur Radio Operators
      second. Help was asked for and help was given.
      I hope that we all will continue give help to anyone who asks for it.

      YiS,

      Bill, W2BSA

      Neil H. Lauritsen, Sr. wrote:

      > Please take the CB antenna thread to another appropiate list. Please
      > keep the subject matter on this list related to scouting and amateur
      > radio as it relates to scouting. Thanks
      >
      > YIS
      >
      > Neil
      > W4NHL
      > PPL Free Roaming' Buffalo Patrol
      > "When the Chips are Down...We will Back You Up"

      > http://www.ontargetbsa.org/

      > Visit the Adventure Radio Society: http://www.natworld.com/ars/
      >
      > ScoutRadio start page:
      >
      > Post message: ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com

    • Neil Lauritsen
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 13, 2005
        Bill,

         I agree with you 100% which is why I allowed the thread to continue as long as it has and why I approved the last two messages before asking for us to get back on subject. A question was asked not related to scouting or amateur radio, answers were given and now it is time to move on.
        Tnx.

        YIS,

        Neil, W4NHL

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 14, 2005
          Here is a group for folks interested in 11 meter discussions.

          I like the group.

          Dave, N9FAA, Eagle Scoutt, '77, '81 Jamborees as K2BSA volunteer

          http://mail.yahoo.com