CB Antenna Thread

  • Neil H. Lauritsen, Sr.
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 13, 2005
      Please take the CB antenna thread to another appropiate list. Please
      keep the subject matter on this list related to scouting and amateur
      radio as it relates to scouting. Thanks

      YIS

      Neil
      W4NHL
      PPL Free Roaming' Buffalo Patrol
      "When the Chips are Down...We will Back You Up"
    • Bill Stewart
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 13, 2005
        Mr. Lauritsen,
        A Scout is Helpful. We are Scouters first and Amateur Radio Operators
        second. Help was asked for and help was given.
        I hope that we all will continue give help to anyone who asks for it.

        YiS,

        Bill, W2BSA

        Neil H. Lauritsen, Sr. wrote:

        > Please take the CB antenna thread to another appropiate list. Please
        > keep the subject matter on this list related to scouting and amateur
        > radio as it relates to scouting. Thanks
        >
        > YIS
        >
        > Neil
        > W4NHL
        > PPL Free Roaming' Buffalo Patrol
        > "When the Chips are Down...We will Back You Up"

        > http://www.ontargetbsa.org/

        > Visit the Adventure Radio Society: http://www.natworld.com/ars/
        >
        > ScoutRadio start page:
        >
        > Post message: ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com

      • Neil Lauritsen
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 13, 2005
          Bill,

           I agree with you 100% which is why I allowed the thread to continue as long as it has and why I approved the last two messages before asking for us to get back on subject. A question was asked not related to scouting or amateur radio, answers were given and now it is time to move on.
          Tnx.

          YIS,

          Neil, W4NHL

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 14, 2005
            Here is a group for folks interested in 11 meter discussions.

            I like the group.

            Dave, N9FAA, Eagle Scoutt, '77, '81 Jamborees as K2BSA volunteer

            http://mail.yahoo.com