uhf cb

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2005
      Yeh i know wot frequency and stuff my cb runs on. But i wont to build
      my own di-pole or vertical antennae for it as a challenge to myself.
      Bcos ive always had an interest in radios and i want to see if i can
      build my own antennae for my cb.

      i was just wondering if anyone new any specs on antennaes i could build
      for it. long wire antennaes and stuff like that and how long i have to
      make the wire and stuff.
    • Chris
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2005
        thanks to evry1 who gave me sum help on sumthin that i wanted to do.