Re: UHF CB Antennaes

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 12, 2005
      --- In ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <chris_flett1234@y...> wrote:
      > G'day to all the scouters out there.
      >
      > Hi my names Chris. Im from 1st Forrestfield Scout group in Perth,
      > Western Australia.
      >
      > I was just wondering if anyone can give me sum info on how to build
      > your own uhf cb antennaes.

      Here are some links to some simple J-Pole antennas:

      Down toward the bottom, it gives a listing of measurements per freq.
      http://www.vcars.org/tech/J_Pole2M.html

      http://w4zt.com/jpole/

      This one has a "calculator"...just put in your freq. and it will give
      you the lengths....

      http://www.hamuniverse.com/jpole.html

      Hope this helps,

      73