Re: [ScoutRadio] UHF CB Antennaes

  • ClayMayrose@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 8, 2005
      In a message dated 9/9/05 1:08:24 A.M. Central Daylight Time, neil-w4nhl@... writes:
      G'day to all the scouters out there.

      Hi my names Chris. Im from 1st Forrestfield Scout group in Perth,
      Western Australia.

      I was just wondering if anyone can give me sum info on how to build
      your own uhf cb antennaes.

      What frequency is the CB band in Western Austrailia??
    • Ray Brown
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 9, 2005
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 12, 2005
          --- In ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <chris_flett1234@y...> wrote:
          > G'day to all the scouters out there.
          >
          > Hi my names Chris. Im from 1st Forrestfield Scout group in Perth,
          > Western Australia.
          >
          > I was just wondering if anyone can give me sum info on how to build
          > your own uhf cb antennaes.

          Here are some links to some simple J-Pole antennas:

          Down toward the bottom, it gives a listing of measurements per freq.
          http://www.vcars.org/tech/J_Pole2M.html

          http://w4zt.com/jpole/

          This one has a "calculator"...just put in your freq. and it will give
          you the lengths....

          http://www.hamuniverse.com/jpole.html

          Hope this helps,

          73