Re: [ScoutRadio] Ham Radio on NPR

  • nv7v
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2005
      I caught that segment too. I also e-mailed NPR and told them I appreciated
      the coverage but asked they revisit their previous report on Broadcast
      over Powerlines because interference to Ham Radio was not covered
      adequately and if implemented would made it impossible for Hams to carry
      out emergency communications....