Re: [ScoutRadio] Re: K2BSA/4

  • Al Katzman
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 27 11:40 AM
      I can bring it up and try to print it using a pdf file printer.  I'll see if that makes it smaller.  If so, I'll get a copy to Gary who can put it up on the web...

      Allan -- K2BSA/4 Staff

      Alan Stumpf <aws69@...> wrote:
      Gary,

      Email me the activities file. I will try to make it into a PDF file
      which should shrink the size.

      Alan KB3DHC