RE: [ScoutRadio] Digest Number 620

  • Alan Stumpf
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2005
      I will post these photos but am wondering if anyone from the K2BSA/4 Merit
      Badge Midway staff is on this list to provide first hand files?

      For those who didn't attend the "program helps" were poster sized copies of
      merit badge subjects. Several displayed the Q signals and one had components
      and block diagrams. Im sure most of us RMB Cs have developed displays like
      these for our own classes. I just liked the ones at the jamboree because
      they were printed better (and bigger) than mine.

      Alan Stumpf KB3DHC
      NHARC JOTA Chairman
      Greater Pittsburgh Council

      From: "Gary Wilson" <k2gw@...>
      Subject: Re: K2BSA/4

      --- In ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Stumpf" <aws69@p...> wrote:
      > I took a stroll to the Radio Merit Badge, Merit Badge Midway, 2005
      Jamboree
      > 2 weeks ago and took many pictures of the large program helps hung
      in the
      > tent. Any chance those who made them are on this list and can
      share the
      > smaller PDF files with the rest of us?

      Alan:

      That's a great idea. Sharing resources is what this group is all
      about.

      For those of us who couldn't make it to the Jambo this year, could
      you describe what information the "program helps" displayed? Some
      of the same information might be in the Radio Merit Badge PowerPoint
      slide sets you can download from the files area of this Yahoo
      Group.

      Also, please compress the photos you took of K2BSA/4 and the Radio
      MB booth and add them to the photos section of this group.

      Thanks & 73

      Gary Wilson, K2GW