Re: Scout Spectacular Demo

  • Neil Lauritsen
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 23, 1999
      I am planning on bringing a KNWD TS-870 and my Pentium II computer with 17+ACI-
      monitor and can download SSTV but have not got the send prt worked out to my
      satisfaction.. Would also like to find a decent picture I can use as one to
      send out.

      73,
      Neil, W4NHL
      EC Pinellas Co FL ARES
      Deputy Radio Officer,
      Pinellas Co FL ACS
      ICQ UIN+ACM- 255437

      It's a GO+ACE- The Scouting Spectacular at the Harborview in downtown
      Clearwater, on Saturday the 27th of March (All Day).
    • Neil Lauritsen
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 23, 1999
        Neil, W4NHL
        EC Pinellas Co FL ARES
        Deputy Radio Officer,
        Pinellas Co FL ACS
        ICQ UIN+ACM- 255437

        From: +ACI-Jon Pearl W4ABC+ACI- w4abc+AEA-gte.net

        Notice: Some of you, may be seeing this message a total of +ACI-3+ACI- times.

        scoutradio+AEA-k4ksa.org
        scoutradio+AEA-onelist.com
        cars+AEA-k4ksa.org

        Add a fourth, W3BLW is also forwarding it via the METRO list
      • Jon Pearl W4ABC
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 23, 1999
          From: Neil Lauritsen scout+AEA-gte.net
          To: scoutradio+AEA-onelist.com scoutradio+AEA-onelist.com
          Date: Tuesday, March 23, 1999 2:03 PM
          Subject: +AFs-scoutradio+AF0- Re: Scout Spectacular Demo

          From: +ACI-Neil Lauritsen+ACI- scout+AEA-gte.net

          Neil, W4NHL
          EC Pinellas Co FL ARES
          Deputy Radio Officer,
          Pinellas Co FL ACS
          ICQ UIN+ACM- 255437

          +AD4APg- From: +ACI-Jon Pearl W4ABC+ACI- w4abc+AEA-gte.net
          +AD4APg-
          +AD4APg- Notice: Some of you, may be seeing this message a total of +ACI-3+ACI- times.
          +AD4APg-
          +AD4APg- scoutradio+AEA-k4ksa.org
          +AD4APg- scoutradio+AEA-onelist.com
          +AD4APg- cars+AEA-k4ksa.org
          +AD4APg-
          Add a fourth, W3BLW is also forwarding it via the METRO list

          Ahhhhh+ACE- Mucho Goodoh+ACE- That George, He's a good boy.

          jon

          Is ONElist important to you? Has it changed your life?
          http://www.onelist.com
          Come visit our new web site and share with us your stories