Re: [ScoutRadio] JOTA

  • Larry Worthington (KC9HDP)
    Message 1 of 42 , Aug 12, 2005
      Thank You
      It will be helpful I am new at this and learning as I go.

      Larry Worthington (KC9HDP)
      Advancment Chair Troop 11 La Crosse WI
      JOTA 2005 Riverland Amaure Radio Club

      Message 42 of 42 , Oct 21, 2017
        K2BSA/4 will be operating today, Saturday, October 21 starting by 7AM (we hope).

        We will be at the Atlanta Area Council, 1800 Circle 75 Parkway, SE, Atlanta, GA 30339.

        We will QSL with a SASE to KM4JLT info on QRZ.com ATTN: Elden Morris, N1MN.

        We can be found on the K2BSA frequencies as listed on www.k2bsa.net.

        73.

        ELDEN, N1MN