Re: [ScoutRadio] JOTA

  • jhun dacanay
    Message 1 of 42 , Aug 12, 2005
      Hi larry hope this will help you regarding the circular for 2005 memo
      73,

      DV1VGN - Jhun
      Rover Leader
      Rover Scout Circle 25
      Manila Council, Boy Scout of the Philippines

      Lawrence Worthington <kc9hdp@...> wrote:
      Does anyone know when the official circular doer 2005 will be posted
      on http://www.scout.org/wse/jota.shtml

      Larry Worthington (KC9HDP)
      Advancment Chair Troop 11 La Crosse WI
      JOTA 2005 Riverland Amaure Radio Club

    • Elden Morris
      Message 42 of 42 , Today at 2:12 AM
        K2BSA/4 will be operating today, Saturday, October 21 starting by 7AM (we hope).

        We will be at the Atlanta Area Council, 1800 Circle 75 Parkway, SE, Atlanta, GA 30339.

        We will QSL with a SASE to KM4JLT info on QRZ.com ATTN: Elden Morris, N1MN.

        We can be found on the K2BSA frequencies as listed on www.k2bsa.net.

        73.

        ELDEN, N1MN