Radio merit badge contacts needed Saturday, August 13

  • nm5rc
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2005
      Club station KC5OUR will be hosting NM Troop 111 during our
      annual "Get Your Radio Merit Badge Day" on August 13. Expect the
      scouts will be on the air starting about 1500 UTC and running to about
      1800 UTC so each can make their required 10-minute HF QSO. Around
      14.277 if 20 M is open or 7.277 if we need to go to 40 M. We hope to
      have each scout visit with a different station (maybe high hopes), so
      would appreciate your help with a contact (or maybe several contacts
      if band conditions limit who we can hear). 73, Ralph NM5RC
    • LewisUpshur LEPC
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2005
        I will be at a cub scout campout and will try and
        contact you

        What time in EST is it?

        Steve Milligan

        W1IEU