Re: [ScoutRadio] Digest Number 611

  • Brian Cieslak
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2005
      The ARRL jumped on the article I sent them about K2BSA
      and sending traffic to scouts. They ran it two days
      after I submitted it on the ARRL website. I found you
      have to get the article to the right editor at the
      right time. I wish I knew someone at Boys Life, talk
      about a hard sell.

      I heard stories from a guy in our area that one of the
      big problems was the amount of visitors crowding out
      scouts at some of the events. And yes, scarcity of
      water.

      But everyone I ran into at church this morning who
      came back from the Jamobree made it a point to mention
      that they visited K2BSA. Good Job.

      Brian K9WIS

      http://mail.yahoo.com