QBSA Progamming

  • Brian Cieslak
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2005
      The programming was especially enjoyable for those of
      us who were tuning into our FM radioes in the 70's.
      Lots of tunes that were hits before those kids were
      born.

      Brian K9WIS

      PS IF anyone picks up an extra staff shirt at one of
      those trading post sales I would be interested in
      buying it from you. (size XL)

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs