Jambo Radio

  • Brian Cieslak
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2005
      Thanks to QBSA and K2BSA this is probably the closest
      I've come to being at the National Jamboree. Based on
      the number of scouts I've run across on the air and
      the number of DJ's I've heard on QBSA I suspect there
      will be a radio merit badge patch shortage for
      awhile.

      Its been fun taking part form home. Thanks for sharing
      all the experiences with those of us who could nto
      attend.

      Brian K9WIS

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs