Re: [ScoutRadio] Digest Number 601

  • Brian Cieslak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2005
      Thanks for the update...I get my messages in digest
      mode and you must have posted before I got my update.

      I have taken a lot of elecrical sfety training as my
      job is focused on industrial electrical controls. I am
      curious to hear more details as the become availble.

      Brian K9WIS

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs