Re: [scoutradio] JOTA

  • E McGlen
    Message 1 of 41 , Mar 3, 2000
      Bob
       I am sure you will tell me I should know the answer but... please explain
      1)  what APRS is ?
      2)   how it works ?
      3)   is it expensive to purchase / set up ?
      Thanks
      Eric  G6INK
      end.

      Message 41 of 41 , Jun 8, 2012
        The Kennehoochee Amateur Radio Club supports the Merit Badge University at Kennesaw State University. They have approximately 100 merit badge classes and have around 1000 participants. The Club sets up a station in the Common Green at the college for scouts to participate on JOTA.

        This will be my eighth year teaching the Radio Merit Badge Class.

        ELDEN MORRIS, N1MN
        Radio Merit Badge Counselor
        Covered Bridge & Foot Hills Districts
        Atlanta Area Council