Re: [ScoutRadio] APRS at National Jamboree

  • Al Katzman
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 15, 2005
      We aren't set up for that mode. I don't know if
      anyone on staff is bringing a personal one or not.

      Al Koch KA8JJN/K2BSA Jamboree Staff
      --- Robert Bruninga <bruninga@...> wrote:

      > APRS at the National Scout Jamboree.
      > Just got word that WA4YYM will have APRS at the
      > Jamboree (he's in subcamp 19). So bring your
      > tracker
      > if you have one. Sure would be nice if there was
      > an APRS display at the main K2BSA site....
      >
      > Bob, WB4APR

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • kimbare
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 16, 2005
        Re: [ScoutRadio] APRS at National Jamboree Will you have echo link? At the jambo?
      • Al Katzman
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 18, 2005
          Not that I know of. Someone might try it out but we
          don't run computers for the scouts at the demo station
          other than satelitte stuff and digital modes for hf.
          The main computer is for staff only and is used by the
          supervisors.

          http://mail.yahoo.com