Re: [ScoutRadio] QSLing K2BSA

  • wb3lgc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2005
      If you are going to the jamboree, drop it off.

      Ray Moyer is the director of K2BSA/4 and our troop number is 5140.

      Ray Moyer
      Staff Troop 5140
      2005 National Scout Jamboree
      Bowling Green, VA 22428-5140

      73, Steve

      In a message dated 7/14/2005 9:44:52 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, k9wis@... writes:
      Can I send a QSL to K2BSA at the Jmaboree site? How
      should I address it? Iv'e had a bunch of cards
      re-printed from the old Boys Life Radio Club days and
      I think it would be neat if they had one on the wall
      there.

      Brian K9WIS