QSLing K2BSA

  • Brian Cieslak
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2005
      Can I send a QSL to K2BSA at the Jmaboree site? How
      should I address it? Iv'e had a bunch of cards
      re-printed from the old Boys Life Radio Club days and
      I think it would be neat if they had one on the wall
      there.

      Brian K9WIS

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • wb3lgc@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2005
        If you are going to the jamboree, drop it off.

        Ray Moyer is the director of K2BSA/4 and our troop number is 5140.

        Ray Moyer
        Staff Troop 5140
        2005 National Scout Jamboree
        Bowling Green, VA 22428-5140