6 AUG 05

  • knoxscouting
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2005
      The Fort Knox Scouting Community will be hosting its 4th annual Future
      Leaders Day event on 6 AUG 05. I know most folks will be recovering
      from the National Jamboree at Ft AP Hill, but for those of you who feel
      up to it, or who didn't go, we would love to talk to you during the
      event! Future Leaders Day begins at 1000 EST and runs until 1700
      EST. There will be operators from the Lincoln Trail Armature Radio
      Club (LTARC) showing scouts about HAM OPS, and they will be on the
      local 2meter repeater of 146.980 (-) no pl also and HF freq. Looking
      forward to hearing from you!! There is info on the event at
      www.knoxscouting.org.

      POC this info is donald.applegarth@... or KI4FZP@...
      KI4FZP@...