APRS at National Jamboree

  • Robert Bruninga
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 9, 2005
      APRS at the National Scout Jamboree.
      Just got word that WA4YYM will have APRS at the
      Jamboree (he's in subcamp 19). So bring your tracker
      if you have one. Sure would be nice if there was
      an APRS display at the main K2BSA site....

      Bob, WB4APR
    • Al Katzman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 15, 2005
        We aren't set up for that mode. I don't know if
        anyone on staff is bringing a personal one or not.

        Al Koch KA8JJN/K2BSA Jamboree Staff
        --- Robert Bruninga <bruninga@...> wrote:

        > APRS at the National Scout Jamboree.
        > Just got word that WA4YYM will have APRS at the
        > Jamboree (he's in subcamp 19). So bring your
        > tracker
        > if you have one. Sure would be nice if there was
        > an APRS display at the main K2BSA site....
        >
        > Bob, WB4APR

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      • kimbare
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 16, 2005
          Re: [ScoutRadio] APRS at National Jamboree Will you have echo link? At the jambo?
        • Al Katzman
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 18, 2005
            Not that I know of. Someone might try it out but we
            don't run computers for the scouts at the demo station
            other than satelitte stuff and digital modes for hf.
            The main computer is for staff only and is used by the
            supervisors.

            http://mail.yahoo.com