What Frequencies to use?

  • biker51ferg
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2005
      Hey Gang...this is a prenotice and an inquiry. Will be operating from
      a scout camporee in WV this weekend. I will do a formal notice in a
      day or two. What would be good frequencies (+ or -) to operate from?
      Will probably try and use 40 meters, 20 meters, and 15 if open. I
      will give times and call, frequencies after I check this tomorrow.
      This is just a query...thanks...Steve/N4PKJ
    • frank@fmaynard.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2005
        On Tue, 10 May 2005, biker51ferg wrote:

        > What would be good frequencies (+ or -) to operate from?
        > Will probably try and use 40 meters, 20 meters, and 15 if open.

        Why not the usual Scout frequencies for starters - 7270, 14290, 21360
        phone, 7030, 14070 (be considerate of PSK), and 21140 CW.

        I await your announcement. I'll most likely be on the air from our
        district camporee this weekend as well, using my own call. I'll look for
        you if I can. 73

        --
        YiS,
        Frank Maynard, NF8M