Re: [Scoutradio] Digest Number 582

  • Gary Wilson
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24 8:26 AM
      Check out the Ham_Instructor Group here on Yahoo Groups. You'll find links
      to a website there with PowerPoint presentations for each of five classes
      for a Tech License prep course. Those presentations have diagrams for a
      repeater and an IRLP node in them

      By the way, the Tech course materials there are excellent follow-ons to your
      Radio MB class.

      73

      Gary, K2GW

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 25 12:51 PM
        --- In ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com, Gary Wilson <k2gw@a...> wrote:
        > Check out the Ham_Instructor Group here on Yahoo Groups. You'll
        find links
        > to a website there with PowerPoint presentations for each of five
        classes
        > for a Tech License prep course.

        To mke it simple, here's the link to the site:

        http://instructor.n5na.net/download.html

        73

        Gary, K2GW