Power point Graphics for Radio Merit Badge

  • James Mahoney
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2005
      Hello:
      I am planning on conducting a Radio Merit Badge workshop for my troop in
      the near future. In addition to the great power point presentation
      provided by Gary K2GW in this forum I would like to get some nice Power
      point graphics showing a typical repeater configuration and an IRLP
      representation. Thank you

      Yours in scouting

      Jim Mahoney
      KB3BYU