RE: [Scoutradio] Invitation to join the EuroJam Amateur Radio team...

  • Neal Harden
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2005
      Malcolm

      I have already been excepted for the IST, hopefully as part of the Staged Events Team but I will certainly try to find time to come to the radio HQ.  Best of luck in forming a team and see you there.

      Neal Harden
       Forest of Dean District
      M1EKM
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 19, 2007

        Hallo Malcolm

        I have just been appointed to the Brownsea Island events team as Stage Manager.  This does mean I will be fairly busy, especially late afternoon and evening.

        However I will try and get to the radio shack whenever possible.  I was at Eurojam on H & S and managed to make it to the shack there a few times and enjoyed the hospitality, especially when a birthday cake arrived!!

        I look forward to meeting the team on the island and also making contact with Hylands Park .

        73

        Neal

        M1EKM