IRLP demo to Cub Scouts

  • Bill Morine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2005
      Dear Fellow Scouts:

      Please forgive this late notice; I was just asked to put on a
      demonstration of amateur radio for Cub Scouts. With the HF bands
      underperforming due to sun spot cycle, we'd like to explore a QSO
      using IRLP, preferably with another Pack or Troop.

      The demo is scheduled for tonight, 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM Eastern Time,
      Tuesday, Jan. 18 (2330Z Jan. 18 to 0100Z Jan. 19). If you can
      participate, please send me an e-mail at n2cop@..., and send
      also the node number for your nearby IRLP repeater. We will monitor
      our two local nodes, 7140 and 7480.

      Many thanks and 73,
      YIS,
      Bill Morine, N2COP