Re: [Scoutradio] Digest Number 545

  • ray@sirois.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2004
      Camps with Stations:

      Camp Hinds in Raymond, Maine has a
      VHF+HF+ATV station set up each Summer and during
      Winter Camp (Feb School Vaca).

      It consists of a mobile 40ft tower/trailer
      with an A3S Tribander, 2m vertical atop,
      and we usually hang a G5RV between
      it and a tree. The tower/trailer belongs to
      one of the local ARClubs.

      One member of the staff teaches
      Radio MB each day. Plus, one evening per week
      all summer long, I set up near the Trading Post
      after dinner to attract the passers by with our
      DX-HF and ATV activity.

      73,
      Ray Sirois N1RY
      WJ0TA Club