ScoutTraveler now on-line

  • Dave Colter
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2000
      PRESS RELEASE:

      Is your Scout group thinking of traveling to meet Scouts in other
      countries? Would you like to host a visiting Scout group? Would your
      Rover or Venture group like to help visiting Scouts from other
      countries? Then the ScoutTraveler web site and program was designed for
      you! ScoutTraveler is only a month old and still being developed. It
      is not as useful as it will soon become - we need you to help guarantee
      ScoutTraveler's success and bring Scouts from around the
      world together. Please visit our project demonstration site at
      http://www.geocities.com/ScoutTraveler to learn more about this new and
      exciting program.
      ScoutTraveler is a free service being created by Scouters from
      Europe, Canada, and the USA. The site is mostly in English at present,
      but a Dutch translation is partly on-line, and French is underway. We
      are looking for a group to work on a Spanish translation as well. If
      you are interested in helping with the development of ScoutTraveler,
      please let us know. In particular, we would like assistance from Asia,
      Austrailia, Africa, and South America.

      The ScoutTraveler Team