RE: Nice to see this group alive again

  • Chris Schwab
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2000
      I guess it's because we're in the "slow" part of the scouting & ham radio
      season.

      Does anyone have any experience doing satellite contacts with scouts? I'm
      going to Camp Danie Boone in NC this summer and would like to make some
      contacts back home to the Tampa, FL area. I've bought one of the Arrow
      antennas and am thinking about taking another beam antenna and setting up
      for APRS ops..

      Chris

      Chris Schwab, N4BSA
      Scoutmaster, Troop 488 Largo FL